Storm Water Intrusion in Speedwell?
SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties has been mitigating and restoring Speedwell’s storm and flood damage for years. Here is some helpful information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) on staying safe during a flood:
- Evacuate immediately, if told to evacuate
- Never drive around barricades
- Contact your health provider if you are sick and need medical attention, and wait for further care instructions and shelter in place, if possible
- Listen to the emergency warning system (EAS), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio, or local alerting systems for current emergency information and instructions regarding flooding
- Do not walk, swim or drive through floodwaters
- Stay off bridges over fast-moving water
- Fast-moving water can wash bridges away without warning
- Stay inside your car if it is trapped in rapidly moving water, and get on the roof if water is rising inside the car
- Get to the highest level if trapped in a building
- Do not climb into a closed attic to avoid getting trapped by rising floodwater
Call Us Today!
When you need storm damage restoration services for your home or business, SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties have a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond. We’ll restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 423-562-7378.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.