Wind-damaged Business in LaFollette?
When high winds cause damage to your business it's important to act quickly to minimize the potential for further damage and to get your business operational as soon as possible to avoid losing revenue and productivity. SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties respond to commercial storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day in LaFollette, and we usually arrive on-site within four hours of your call. Here are some high wind safety rules from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to keep you safe in a high wind situation:
High Wind Warnings are issued when sustained winds of 40 miles per hour or greater or gusts up to 58 miles per hour or greater are expected. These high winds are usually associated with severe thunderstorms and hurricanes.
Preparing for High Winds
- Be sure your property is secure
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away.
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from patios and balconies and secure objects that could blow away and cause damage or injury
When your commercial business or home needs storm damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties are Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to serve you. Call us today at 423-562-7378. We’ll restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.