Water Damage Inspection in LaFollette?
Plumbing and Maintenance Tips for LaFollette
At SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties we witness firsthand the damage water can do to a home or commercial business. Here are some tips for maintaining indoor plumbing systems:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets
- Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers
- Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks, and replace them all every five to seven years
- Inspect showers and tubs
- Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine and never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home
- Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system to help prevent your pipes from bursting
- Check plumbing and heating pipes
- Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately
When you require emergency water restoration services, SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties has a team of highly trained restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day to assist you. Call us today at 423-562-7378. We’ll restore your water damage in LaFollette, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.