If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (423) 562-7378

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Wall heater fire in Tazewell,TN

2/2/2017 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Wall heater fire in Tazewell,TN The cause of the fire damage.

A wall heater caused a fire in Tazewell,TN and fortunately no one was hurt. SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne,Scott and Union Counties was called to clean up the soot left behind in the home and on the contents. The homeowner was pleased! 

Other News

View Recent Posts