SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties Restores Your Home from Water Damage.
Basement floods, shower overflows, burst pipes… There are too many sources of water damage to list here, at least not without making someone cry. Yes, we do have “buckets of tears” on the danger list. When excess water sloshes through your home, the big question is less “How did this happen?” than “What do we do now?” There are two things to do: First, don’t despair. Second, call SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties. Our technicians have the training and experience, plus some nifty, advanced equipment, to extract tens of thousands of gallons of water from your home, clean and disinfect after the mess, remediate the damage, and then help restore your property to its pre-water-loss condition.
SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties 423-562-7378
We haven’t been short of rain in Jacksboro lately, but water damage is common even in more arid climates throughout the country. Sewage leaks, burst pipes, appliance breakdowns, and other problems are all possible sources of excess water inside one’s house. The excess water is unpleasant by itself, but the damage it can cause is even worse. If water damage, for any reason, floods your home, call for help as soon as you can pick up the phone. At SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties, we have franchise professionals on call to respond to disasters 24 hours a day, every day.
Call or text 423-562-7378. You can also reach out online.
- Highly trained in property restoration after water damage
- Locally Owned and Operated, nearby and always Faster to any size disaster
- Certified by our governing body, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and our team members have specialized certifications in:
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (including mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- Full-service providers, including:
- Supervise reconstruction and building services
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Eliminate odors
Water Damage is Serious Damage
When a person spills an 8-ounce glass of water, “it’s only water” is a reasonable response. When water seeps through walls, floods rooms, and shreds furniture, “it’s only water” becomes nonsense.
At SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties, we know just how damaging water can be. We also know that water keeps damaging your home and belongings until it is completely removed.
That’s why we:
- Move quickly to extract water and dry/dehumidify the structure
- Use advanced equipment to find hidden moisture
- Work to arrive in time to prevent secondary damage (such as mold), but are ready to get rid of active mold colonies and to mitigate mold damage
- Arrive soon enough to prevent additional damage
- Clean and disinfect the area
We’re here to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Cleave, when it means “to split from” has a different origin than cleave when it means “to cling to” – the English language provides a lot of entertainment.
SERVPRO of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties