If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (423) 562-7378

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in LaFollette Area Home

Fire damage can strike your LaFollette area home from many different things like electrical fires, kitchen fires, or unattended candles. No matter what causes the damage, SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties is here to help you make it “Like it never even happened.”

Our team of trained cleaning professionals has the experience and equipment to help remediate and clean fire, soot, and smoke damage. We have teams who are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergency damage. If your LaFollettearea home suffers from fire damage, give our team a call, we are Here to Help.